Traditionally, the white pant’s rule is to slip into them after Memorial Day and slip out of them before Labor Day. Today, this rule no longer exists and you can wear white whenever your heart desires.
As for myself, white pants rule my summer look. Always fresh and pretty! And white doesn’t makes you look bigger. It’s a versatile color that goes with almost everything. Try different styles of pants (tapered, straight leg, cropped, flared) to see what makes the statement you’re looking to express.
Here are a few tips for wearing white pants (just in time for Memorial Day weekend!):
- Pair with a stripe shirt for a classic look.
- Look effortless and casual with a chambray shirt tucked into white jeans.
- Pair it up with pastels and a denim jacket for cooler nights.
- Combine them with a basic tee, layered necklaces and flat sandals for an effortless vibe.
- Don’t forget to skip the color undies! 🙂
Share this on social media!