Last week, I shared my “gotta have” attributes for the perfect bag. As promised, here’s what I manage to fit in that bag!
- A smaller bag: Yes, I carry a bag within a bag. Having a clutch or wallet within my purse makes the go-tos easier to get to! Per my grandmother’s education, I always travel with a $5 bill…just in case of emergencies (food type or otherwise!)
- iPod Nano: As a music lover and fitness fanatic, I always have my iPod on hand. If I am waiting at a Doctor’s office or catching a bus, I redevelop playlists or lose myself in an incredible soundtrack. Life is always sweeter with music!
- Young Living Essential Oils: These are my prized possession, and I use them every. single. day. My power trifecta of oils include PanAway for joint pain relief, Thieves for cold season protection, and Joy for all around smelly goodness.
- Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Lip Gloss: This beautiful tube of delight adds shine and moisture to your lips and is the perfect pack along for every day wear.
- Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm: I spread around my BEE love to include moisturizing lip balm from Burt’s Bees, a North Carolina company I adore. Try it in one or every flavor – you won’t be disappointed.
- My trusty writing pen: I’m known to jot, doodle, and journal…so my bag is always packed with a pen (or two!)
- Glass water bottle: In an effort to always stay hydrated, I pack up my water bottle for every adventure – no matter how long or how short it may be.
- Cycling shoes: Yep. I carry them. Almost everywhere….just in case the opportunity arises to hop on a bike!
What must-haves are in your bag? Share your favorites at email@example.com!
Share this on social media!