Try a Tunic: The Fall Trend that Flatters EVERYONE!
Not only is it flattering, it’s also an easy, and oh so comfortable, trend to wear this fall. Just throw it over a pair of slim pants or leggings and go. Tunics are longer than a regular shirt or sweater but shorter than a dress. They come in many lengths and fabrics; flattering every body type. When paired accordingly they can be a fashionable key piece this season. Read up below for basic tips on how to wear the tunic trend.
- For a flattering fit, avoid tunics that are too big.
- Avoid tunics that hit the widest part of your hips. Make sure they hit above or below for a more flattering and slimming fit.
- If your tunic is too big or bulky try to add a belt to highlight your waistline.
- If you have a pear-shape body then try adding a chunky necklace to add focus up top.
- Although wide leg pants can look great with some tunics, I would suggest sticking to a legging or slimmer pant to reduce any volume from the tunic.
Share a pic of you in your favorite tunic, and click on the images below to see some of ShopNational.com’s best options for the season ahead.
Cheers to the weekend,
Share this on social media!